Noble Fox want our clients needs and dreams to dictate the design outcome, not our preconceived ideas. There are lots of ways we can help you out…
Commercial Landscape Design
The Noble Fox team has significant experience in the design of high quality Landscape Architecture projects globally for commercial and recreational spaces, and work environments. We work autonomously or collaborate with other project consultants to produce robust design outcomes for our clients, with a strong knowledge of the construction and maintenance requirements to ensure they continue to look good, and reflect the Client’s emphasis on great design.
We offer a full Landscape Architectural and Interior Design scope of work including:
- Site analysis (both prior to and during the design phase) and benchmarking
- Master planning and Conceptual Design
- Spatial Planning and Styling
- Detailed Design and Specifications
- Construction Observation
Our projects have several constants – the requirement to produce a quality design, reflecting the client and local character, within programme and budget. Our current work includes:
- Hotels and resorts landscapes
- High-end Residential Projects
- Land Development and Subdivisions
Landscape Construction & Project Management
We don’t mind being bossy when we need to be so can manage your project implementation on your behalf. Noble Fox loves making sure our projects are delivered on time and on budget and looking even better than you imagined.
We can manage the consent application process for you, refer tradespeople, help you prepare and manage the budget and oversee work on site – leaving you free to just enjoy the process and look forward to the end result.
Scope of work can include:
- Budget planning and management
- Procurement of contractors either by tender or negotiation or referrals to recommended contractors.
- Site visits and inspections to view progress.
- Liaison with suppliers and contractors and regular reporting to client.
- Signoff on setouts for built elements and quality prior to implementation.
So the crux of it is – we talk to you, work out what you need and then make a plan of attack accordingly… for all design work we provide a full fee proposal and we stick to it.